Ross Printing is a 100 year old company located in Spokane Washington. Our continued growth in flexo and digital labels and packaging has created an opportunity for a full or part time flexo press operator.
- Mark Andy 2200 or any other inline Mark Andy model experience required
- Digital Finishing / Semi-Rotary Die Cutting / Reinsertion / Reregistration a strong plus
- Plate mounting
- Set up and operation of Mark Andy 2200 Press, including troubleshooting and adjusting as needed
- Printing on film and paper substrates in both process and spot color with the ability to maintain dimensional, color and print quality requirements and tolerances
- Follow company policies and procedures to maintain a clean, safe and organized working environment
- Interpret and complete manufacturing instructions; complete required documentation
- Maintain highest level of work efficiency and minimum waste
Minimum of 2 years relevant experience of press operation required, 3-5 preferred
- Must be detail oriented, have good communication skills and the ability to work with others in a positive and professional manner
- Make accurate mathematical calculations, read a ruler and comprehend both written and verbal directions
- Strong mechanical aptitude/maintenance abilities
Minimum of high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Salary based on experience.
Available dental and vision coverage. Paid holidays, sick & vacation days. Relocation assistance.