Pharmaceutical Printing Facility in Grand Prairie TX currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts. We are in need of Flexo Operators for our new 8 & 10 color Mark Andy P-Series Press and Digital Presses.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Perform routine maintenance of the press as required
- Set up and operate press for production runs
- Direct, train and coach Flexo Press Assistant in job duties
- Work directly with management on product quality and process improvement challenges.
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to communicate with employees and management of all levels.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality of work produced.
- Well Organized and a self starter
- Able to work well within a team environment and communicate with your team members
- Dependable, must have own transportation to and from work.
- Able to work independently and complete assigned tasks while meeting deadlines and maintaining quality
- Minimum 5 years experience.
Benefits offered after 30 days, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance as well as 401k + Employer Match Program. Paid Holidays, Sick Pay and Vacation provided. Resumes accepted online or through email.
* Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 5 years experience as an operator