ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nazdar has been in business for 99 years and is of the leading ink manufacturers for the screen and wide format digital imaging. Nazdar manufactures the most comprehensive selection of UV, water-base and solvent-based screen printing inks, flexographic inks, and wide-format digital inks obtainable from a single source. Nazdar inks are primarily used by printers in the Point of Purchase (POP), Banner, Container, Industrial, Metal, Nameplate- Membrane Switch, Roll Label, Sign, and Textile decorating markets.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Nazdar is actively seeking a Technical Sales Rep for our Narrow Web division based out of the North East Region.
The territory consists of the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Maryland, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
Candidate can be based out of the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey or New York.
ABOUT THE JOB
This individual is responsible for providing technical support, increasing sales and creating customer awareness of Nazdar Narrow Web within the assigned territory. This includes, trouble shooting, training and seminars, problem solving, and providing the latest information on new and existing Narrow Web products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Represent Nazdar Narrow Web in respective territory.
- Responsible for direct accounts within the assigned territory.
- Resolves customer technical problems for assigned accounts.
- Participates in developing sales objectives for an assigned territory.
- Provide hands on account management and technical support to current and potential high volume or technically challenging accounts.
- Designs and implements a sales/service strategy which includes conducting analysis of target accounts, customer requirements, identifying the decision-makers and developing and implementing a strategy for each organization to develop new business.
- Conduct specialized seminars at customers, and distributors focusing on key customers which are interested in the specified topics.
- Works with direct accounts and their sales forces by providing training on new and existing products.
- Establishes annual sales goals for the territory, including specific target accounts and plans to earn new business.
- Informs Territory Manager of sales/technical activity within the region, identifies strengths and weaknesses within the territory and develops strategic plan for improvement and growth.
- Provides technical support, creative solutions and follow-up regarding customer’s problems.
- Provide narrow web technical support and product training to internal and external customers.
- Customer color matching, operating spectro densitometer, ink blending
- Act as liaison between R&D, Customer Service, and Technical Service.
- Travel 40-50% of time to customers’ sites in order to perform technical or sales calls, conversions and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Establish ink room SOP’s where needed and provide training for customer staff.
- Performs job according to pre-established safety, quality, and efficiency standard operating procedures.
- Assists with other duties as directed by supervisor.