Labels & Specialty Products prides itself on our top employees that have driven the success and development of our company over the last 35 years. Along with key employees, we offer both flexographic and digital printing technology to develop labels that are unique to many industries.
Our company is seeking a highly motivated business development executive to open and develop new revenue streams. The Outside Sales Rep will be responsible for supporting growth strategies by prospecting, networking and closing sales targets with an emphasis on consumer product labels. A successful Sales Representative will be success-driven and have a “hunter mentality”. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed.
- Research organizations as well as individuals to understand the needs within new potential markets and learn who makes decisions on purchasing.
- Engage prospective clients to understand needs in different industries, drive new business opportunities and create a sales pipeline for qualified leads.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set-in place by the company.
- Utilize the company’s CRM software to build, monitor and nurture prospects and contacts, while utilizing it for sales reports and goal tracking.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
- Coordinate with other members of the team as needed to generate sales, ensure that all invoices are paid in a timely manner by your customers and to provide excellent customer service.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- Willing to work on other tasks of a small business, as needed
Feel free to visit our website: www.labels-sp.com
Bachelors in marketing, business, or communications preferred