SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Responsible for discipline and accountability for each coworker on their shift.
- Work with management to increase all areas of production and maximize efficiency
- Press troubleshooting skills desired
- Manage all employees' behavior, morale and production.
- Maintains strict attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible to attend training meetings and management collaborations then implement those discussions in production.
- Works cohesively and professionally as part of a team to uphold high standards of quality.
- Will be responsible to enforce all policies, procedures, and discipline.
- Required to complete annual reviews for each individual
- Ability to troubleshoot basic issues with press and inspection equipment and/or operators struggling to run
- Must be able to take direction
- Understanding of press and inspection trouble shooting( equipment and run issues)
- Works well with others
- Able to take direction.
- Able to multi-task
- Reliable in attendance
- Ability to work weekends when needed