SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Produces quality work and while meeting/exceeding expectations
- Ability to take direction from Management
- Maintains strict attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Sets up, adjusts, maintains and operates a flexographic press
- Conducts make ready by installing anilox rollers, plates, inks, and dies into the proper stations, making necessary adjustments for optimal print quality.
- Monitors product for quality during job runs, checks precision of detail against specifications, and takes action to correct any problems.
- Monitors equipment during job runs, remains alert to mechanical problems and corrects or refer to maintenance as necessary.
- Perform periodic cleaning/maintenance of the press or as needed to ensure proper operation.
- Assists in training individuals and other team members as assigned.
- Complies with established safety procedures and policies.
- Works with other departments and maintenance personnel on projects and/or validations.
- Focuses on Continuous Improvement, Quality, Improved Cycle Times, Safety, Cost Reductions, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and core processes.
- Solid work history within the last three years.
- Prior experience troubleshooting printing related challenges.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to stand for the majority of the shift – 2 hour increments
- Must be able to differentiate between color variance.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, grasp and reach frequently.
- Must be able to perform well under deadline constraints and meet quality standards.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent, quality driven work habits.
- Willingness to work overtime, rotating shifts, and if needed, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work well with others.