The Sales Representative position is responsible for prospecting and selling new business within the Central FL territory for the folding carton and packaging industry. In addition, the representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining the client relationship at a high and professional level.
The requirements of a Sales Representative are to have a robust knowledge of all products and services provided by XYMOPrint as well as articulating and advising existing and prospective clientele on how to best utilize our products and services within their company.
The successful candidate will be based in Central Florida.
· Manage North/South east market
· Increase revenue for the territory
· Organize and conduct educational events
· Conduct formula presentations and key science data
· Identify new opportunities and trends
· Build business partnerships
· Strong customer focus in assisting in their business development
· Work with all departments related to customers orders, samples, budgets, shipments, private label and educational events
· Self Driven, and ‘Entrepreneurial’ Mindset
· Organized and can work independently
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Can analyze customer data and form a strategic plan
· Attend international sales meetings and be in attendance on bi-weekly conference calls
· Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
· Identify and increase sales opportunity and collaborate with the internal departments to ensure that growth is achieved.
· Knowledge in folding cartons and packaging
· 4-5 years of previous industrial sales or B2B sales experience is a plus. Industry experience preferred but not required.
· Strong organizational and project management skills with attention to detail.
· You can commit to building a strong territory to bring success to not only yourself, but to XYMOPrint
· You can bring a customer base with you to XYMOPrint
· You have the knowledge and/or previous experience in the packaging or paper industry(s)
. High School Diploma / GED required. A minimum of 2 years college education required.
. Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, act.
· Excellent oral/written communication skills, excellent customer relation skills, and well-developed presentation skills.