Reports to: Prepress Manager
Status: Full Time, Exempt
- Review art files and create production orders for color separation; proof production; and flexographic plate production.
- Coordinate with customer service representatives; sales representatives; customers and service providers on prepress production aspects.
- Develop and track timeline of prepress production stages and report status in daily production meetings.
- Coordinate production and approvals of proofs (PDF’s and contract proofs).
- Develop die lines or templates for various types of products; produce technical illustrations/diagrams for finishing process.
- Create technical posters and illustrations such as Safety, 5S, Sustainability, and Lean Manufacturing company programs.
- Assist in conducting internal and customer-driven press checks; print optimization trials; and service provider qualification trials.
- Reconcile and log invoices from prepress services and printing plate purchases.
- Responsible for reporting any food safety issues.
Responsible for complying with GMP’s.