Established Manufacturing company in Kent, WA is looking for a Flexo Press Operator, successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of Flexo-Press Printing
- Preferably Mark-Andy Press experience, but not necessary
- Competitive Wages! Holiday Pay! and Health Benefits!
- Set-up & operation of narrow web flexo press; adhering to quality, changeover and run procedures. - Continuously monitor print quality and communicate concerns as needed.
- Maintain clean work area and on equipment.
- Complete required preventative maintenance of press equipment.
- Plate making and mounting - Printing on film and paper substrates in both process and spot color - Ink color matching within the PMS Standard
- Experience with UV and water based inks.
- Ability to regularly and safely lift or move up to 50lbs.
- Preventative maintenance experience a plus.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision and color acuity.
- Attention to detail is a MUST for this position.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good math, reading and writing skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent or relevant experience.
- Must speak and read English well to understand instructions and safely communicate with others.
- Availability to work ALL Shifts and have flexibility for overtime on Friday and weekends as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Knowledge in Flexo Press