Our beginnings were humble. Founded in 1856 in Sacramento, our first headquarters was a tent with a small sign that read simply: "H.S. Crocker Company Printers", promising "first class printing" to all customers.
H.S. Crocker's pharmaceutical operation is located to Exton, PA. to accommodate growth and expansion and to better serve their pharmaceutical customer base. Through continual capital investment the Exton plant is equipped with state of the art prepress, press and vision systems designed to meet the high quality demands of the pharmaceutical business.
In 1996, H.S. Crocker located their state of the art corporate offices to Huntley, IL. This move allowed H.S. Crocker to expand and update equipment to keep on the cutting edge of the ever changing lidding market.
In recent years, the growth of our company has made it necessary to make two additions to our Huntley plant. We have also made investments in our equipment to ensure the highest quality in our products to deliver to our clients.
As a result, our research and development and design capabilities are geared to be responsive to our customer needs. Our niche focus has supported extensive capital investment to ensure that we have manufacturing tailored to provide superior quality and service. Our success begins and ends with understanding and filling the requirements of our customers.